photo rencontre alternative rennes 2013 5 Key points:
- no literature exists on this topic. The presented case demonstrates the first ever publication of deformation imaging in a patient with an intramyocardial tumor / metastasis.
- The region of the tumor most likely interferes with all components of deformation (longitudinal, radial, and circumferential).
- Until a representative case cohort study is published, I do not recommend using deformation imaging as a diagnostic tool to detect or exclude intramyocardial tumors
- 2D (B-mode) imaging with or without contrast agents has some value of detecting lage tumors
- Cardiac MRI remains te gold standard to detect and characterize intramyocardial tumors. I strongly recommend using this imaging modality for this specific purpose
go to site Clinical examples:
go to link Suggested reading:
dating in sarasota florida Fussen S, De Boeck BW, Zellweger MJ, Bremerich J, Goetschalckx K, Zuber M, Buser PT. Cardiovascular magnetic resonance imaging for diagnosis and clinical management of suspected cardiac masses and tumours. Eur Heart J. 2011 Jun;32(12):1551-60
http://www.amisdecolette.fr/?friomid=site-de-rencontre-s%D0%93%C2%A9rieux-gratuit-2017&b68=cb Patel R, Lim RP, Saric M, Nayar A, Babb J, Ettel M, Axel L, Srichai MB. Diagnostic Performance of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Echocardiography in Evaluation of Cardiac and Paracardiac Masses. Am J Cardiol. 2016 Jan 1;117(1):135-40.
grafici in tempo reale opzioni binarie Pazos-López P, Pozo E, Siqueira ME, García-Lunar I, Cham M, Jacobi A, Macaluso F, Fuster V, Narula J, Sanz J. Value of CMR for the differential diagnosis of cardiac masses. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2014 Sep;7(9):896-905.